Saturday, September 20, 2014

Enegry and Endurance Formula an Asthmatics Best Friend



This product has forever changed my life.  I try to eat right with lots of colorful vegetables, fruits mostly berries, and lean proteins.  I workout 30 minutes or more a day.  This keeps my body and especially my lungs in great shape.  I have been doing this for many years.  It has help hugely when it comes to my asthma, but the difference make was Energy and Endurance Formula.  Since I have added this product to my regimen.  I feel almost asthma free.  I still take my Advair, but I never use my rescue inhaler.  I don’t wheeze.  I haven’t had a sinus infection or bronchitis in years.  I don’t even get a stuffy nose.  Crazy, I know!  I used to get all of those all the time, but not any more.  Thank goodness!  I would like to help other asthmatics get the same relief as me.  It is life changing.  I do believe it is the combination of eating healthy, exercising, and drinking E&E.  In other words a healthy life style.



I drink one glass a day in the morning before I workout.  I put 1 scoop in a glass, then add water, mix it up, and add ice.  Perfect!  I wouldn’t start my day any other way!

If you would like more information please friend me on Facebook.     www.facebook.com/melissa.gagewhite

More Info on Energy & Endurance Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment